close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.


Most Permits and Applications are received and issued by the Director of the Land Management Department. Those permits include and are found here:

Alley & Street Closure Appication
Appeal the Decision of the Administrator or Enforcement Officer Application
Certificate of Appropriateness (Historic Commission)
Conditional Use Permit
Driveway & Curb Cut Permit
Home Occupation
Library Park Permit
Parade, Procession, Meeting, Picketing Permit
Rezoning / Text Amendment Application
Sign Permit - Permanent
Sign Permit - Temporary
Special Event Permit
Temporary Use Permit
Vacant House Inventory Registration
Variance Application
Yard Sale Information and Permit
Zoning Permit (Development)

Golf Cart Permit Registration is handled by the Spencer Police Department and are found here.